We offer the following quality services, which can be customized and personalized to accommodate the needs of our clients:
- The AICPA Peer Review Program is dedicated to enhancing the quality of accounting, auditing and attestation services performed by AIPCA members in public practice. Malone, Dirubbo & Company, PC is proud to be part of the Peer Review process. The Peer Review process requires CPA firms to have a thorough outside review of their accounting and auditing practice once every three years. These reviews determine whether a firm has suitable quality control policies and procedures and is complying with them. Participation in the AICPA Peer Review Program provides CPAs with the opportunity to learn new or improved ways to run their firms and improve client services by identifying possible inefficiencies or determining opportunities to better serve clients. If you are interested in having a Peer Review contact our Lincoln office. Malone, Dirubbo & Company, PC Peer Review
More About Malone, Dirubbo & Company, PC Peer Review
- Financial statement preparation. We perform audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures in accordance with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants standards for closely held businesses. Financial statements provide our clients with the opportunity to constructively evaluate solutions for maximizing their profitability and efficiency.
- Tax preparation, planning, and compliance services. On a federal, state, and local level, we prepare tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, estates, and non-profit organizations. We keep our clients up-to-date with current tax laws and changes through the use of tax planning and compliance services.
- Business consulting services. We provide assistance in obtaining financing, purchase and sales of businesses, cash flow management, budgeting, financial reporting, and performance analysis. We focus on enhancing our client's success by providing them with advice to sustain stability and growth.
- Assistance and representation. We represent you when you are dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities in resolving problems for our clients.
- Accounting and payroll services. We provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting and payroll services for our clients. Our range of accounting services include: bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger maintenance, and management reports. Our payroll services include: preparing payroll checks, payroll deposits, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, insurance audits, annual 940, W-2's, quarterly 941's, and state unemployment forms.
- Accounting system installation, setup, and training. We help our clients select an accounting system that is right for them. We then guide our clients through the installation, setup, and training of the accounting system. We specialize in QuickBooks and other accounting software.
The above list is by no means all-inclusive; please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed.