Robyn Curdie earned her Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting in 2015 and her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting in 2009, both from Southern New Hampshire University. She has been working in the public accounting profession since 2009 and joined Malone, Dirubbo & Company, PC, in September, 2016. She was certified by the New Hampshire Board of Accountancy in March, 2012. Robyn has concentrated her professional growth and technical proficiency in areas that are beneficial to small and medium size businesses. She resides in Franklin, NH with her fiancé and two dogs.
Services to clients include:
- Preparation of individual, trust, partnership, corporate, and nonprofit tax returns
- Preparation of complied, reviewed, and audited financial statements
- Audits of Small and Medium Sized Businesses
- Audits of nonprofit organization
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- Performance of audits in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants.