Viola joined Malone Dirubbo & Company P.C in 2020. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Coppin States University and is currently pursuing her Masters of Science in Taxation at Southern New Hampshire University.
Services to clients include:
- Business Taxation
- Individual Taxation
- Non-Profit Tax Reporting
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Viola serves as a Motivational Speaker, Educator, Business Consultant and Humanitarian.
- Founder of Tebah Educational Initiative. She devotes her time to help students to reflect on their past and to see the prospect of their future which enables them to move forward in life with confidence.